Friday, November 27, 2015

The Return of the YGO Market Watch!

Hey there YGO Community,
I've been thinking about it a lot recently and after having read an incredibly well-written article yesterday, I remembered just how much I truly love writing. I also remembered just how much I liked watching the cards trend upward after I talked about them, (not necessarily because I talked about them) but because I was right significantly more often than not. And, more than anything, I remembered just how much I loved hearing feedback from the community, good, bad, or indifferent. So, it is with great pleasure that I get to announce that I will be relaunching the YGO Market Watch in the next few weeks. The articles will likely be bi-weekly and should be a little more in-depth. The main reason I originally stopped was that I ran out of cards to talk about and I started focusing more on playing than buying and selling, but this new schedule should keep me busy, yet keep the work coming. I want to thank you all for all your support in this whole endeavor.
Keep the juice flowing,
Lyle

2 comments: