Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Scourgeboard

Hey, guys and gals. This is a quick update post to let y'all know how I'm doing and why I've been absent as of late. So, I got a warehouse job to help fund BigTymeJuice and I've been hella busy with the job. And once I got my invite, I just started focusing all my extra energy on MTG, since the new set dropped. I just dropped down to part-time so that I can focus more on BTJ and start writing again, so hopefully you'll be seeing a whole lot more of me in the next couple'a weeks. But that's enough of that boring stuff, let's get down to why you are really here, the market watch update.

I want to thank my good friend, Daniel Misner for hitting me up and letting me know about this card. This week's update is about a card that I've always loved and tried (unsuccessfully) to make work. This was not the case for a player at this weekend's YCS. That card, of course, is Sky Scourge Norleras! Super copies of that card are like $22 currently and NM Ulti copies are nonexistent, with the only listing on TCGPlayer being a LP copy for $30. This card was damn-near a bulk foil until this weekend when it shot through the roof. My advice is, as usual, if you have copies of this card, ship them now. The card is cute and super fun and powerful when it goes off, but it's a pain in the ass to set up.

I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet, but there should be more in the near future.

Have a card that you think deserves some consideration?
Hit me up via social media to let me know. If I write about it, I'll drop you some credit in the article.

Twitter: @SparkConfidant
Reddit: BigTymeJuice

Want to support the blog?
Consider turning AdBlock off while you read. I know, ads suck and I'd be lying if I said that I never use AdBlock, but the minute amount of revenue from the ads does help support this.

Keep the juice flowing,
Lyle

No comments:

Post a Comment